- PREVENTIVE MATERIAL:
In addition to their own material, students should have:
- 1 Spare masks when entering the building.
- An anti bacterial hand gel
- Multipurpose paper to dry your hands after each wash
- Optional: Single-use gloves for each day (can be purchased at the pharmacy)
- TO COME OR NOT TO COME?
The maximum capacity in the school will be 18 people, Therefore, if you must miss and / or make up a class, it is essential to notify us previously by phone 651641668 and email in order to be able to make up the class without exceeding the maximum capacity.
DO NOT COME IF:
- You have any symptoms compatible with Covid-19 (Fever, cough, feeling of fatigue, shortness of breath or physical discomfort that could be related to a virus)
- If you have been in contact or suspect that you have been in contact with a person affected by Covid-19 or people who have been in the same place as an active case of Covid-19. If this is the case, wait a minimum of 14 days without presenting symptoms before going to the center. We will give you the possibility to make up the classes within this term.
- DISPLACEMENT TO THE ATELIER:
Whenever you can, prioritize the mobility options that best guarantee the interpersonal distance of 2 meters. It is preferable to circulate in individual transport or on foot.
- By car: extreme cleanliness of the vehicle, and in case of traveling more than one person, try to keep the maximum distance (one per row and diagonally)
- Public transport: keep 2 meters away at all times and use masks and gloves. If possible, do not sit or touch anything with more than your gloves (which should be removed or thrown away when entering the atelier). It is essential to remember not to touch your face or mask.
- ON ARRIVAL AT THE ATELIER:
- The Gloves
IT IS MANDATORY TO REMOVE GLOVES WHICH HAVE BEEN USED OUTSIDE
AND IMMEDIATELY WASH YOUR HANDS WITH THE GEL THAT WILL BE POSTED AT THE ENTRANCE.
There will be a trash (with closure and pedal) at your disposal to put the gloves if they are for single use.
In the event that the gloves are for various uses, there will be a designated space for handling them.
You should carry at least one plastic or fabric bag to store and wash them at home (at 60 or 90 · celsius) before repeating their use. If the bag is plastic, it should be thrown away after use and if it is made of cloth, clean the same as the gloves. DO NOT REPEAT USE WITHOUT DISINFECTING BEFORE.
El uso de guantes no es obligatorio en todo momento dentro de la escuela aunque sí recomendado.
THE MOBILE PHONE MUST BE DISINFECTED especially if it has been in contact with non-disinfected hands, gloves or surfaces.
- The mask
THE USE OF THE MASK IS MANDATORY.
You will have to change the contaminated mask for a clean one when you enter the Atelier.
Single-use mask: Throw away in assigned trash.
Multi-purpose mask: keep in a separate plastic and / or cloth bag for subsequent disinfection.
Cloth masks are disinfected:
Washing at 60 or 90 · celsius and ironing before repeating its use.
If the bag is plastic, it should be thrown away after use and if it is made of cloth, clean the same as the gloves. DO NOT REPEAT USE WITHOUT DISINFECTING BEFORE.
Before any manipulation of the mask that is to remove or put DISINFECT your HANDS.
When removing the mask: Keep your hands clean and only touch the rubber that allows the mask to hold.
When putting on the new mask: Have your hands disinfected correctly and avoid touching the mask.
During the day: Do not touch your face including the mask.
- Personal items
Coats and bags will remain at the entrance
Everything that comes from outside should be considered potentially contaminated, so remember to wash your hands after touching your personal objects.
THE MOBILE PHONE MUST be disinfected especially if it has been in contact with non-disinfected hands, gloves or surfaces.
- INSIDE THE ATELIER
- Interpersonal distance:
MAINTAIN A MINIMUM OF 2 METERS OF DISTANCE AT ALL TIMES. Marta, the dog of the Atelier, cannot be touched either.
- Use of workspace and material:
ONLY TOUCH YOUR OWN MATERIAL, STAND AND ASSIGNED TABLE (with your name)
It is essential to be able to maintain the traceability of the virus in case of contagion, therefore we are going to assign a workspace to each one. Any material and personal items should be kept in this space during the exercise and removed when finished in order to allow cleaning to run properly.
The sofas cannot be used. Plastic chairs and tables marked by a piece of tape can be used but it is essential to always use the same place and not move the chairs.
- When receiving the critique:
The distances indicated and marked on the ground must be respected.
- Lunch break:
Depending on the number of people staying morning and afternoon we will establish shifts to sit at the tables.
BEFORE and After Eating and manipulating the mask with caution, remember to WASH YOUR HANDS. Each one must bring their own food and / or drinks. There will be no dishes available, nor the use of the fridge, nor will any type of uztancil be left at school. The containers must be thrown away immediately or if they are reusable, they must be kept in the box office or personal belongings.
- At the end of the day, leave the workspace clean and remove personal effects to facilitate cleaning.
- Personal prevention:
Wash your hands frequently and following the instructions (40 seconds). It is especially important to wash your hands after coughing or sneezing or after touching a potentially contaminated surface.
Do not save any paper that has been used to sneeze, immediately throw it in the appropriate wastebasket.Avoid touching your face, including the mask.
Do not sit or touch the ground as it will be contaminated by our shoe soles.
Wash your hands with soap and water:
Remember to dry your hands with a SINGLE USE paper.
- In case of contagion
In the event that a staff member shows symptoms and / or a student is diagnosed with COVID-19, the school will be closed for a minimum of 15 days and classes may be recovered in the same or the following trimester.
We know that there are many new rules and that it will take us a while to integrate them smoothly, but for the good of all, we must try to respect them all.